Pages

Subscribe:

Blogger templates

Saturday 23 April 2016

Why I Choose RAP Construction Group for Remodeling

After a spate of horrible experiences with a bunch of decidedly unethical and unprincipled general remodeling contractors, I finally found some much needed solace in the highly professional work of RAP Construction Group.

What happened was that the earlier contractor had assured me that he was appropriately bonded and insured. I took him at his word and never bothered to check his papers. What followed was one horrible mishap after another – the grossly inexperienced and negligent workers ended up damaging parts of my kitchen, their own equipment and themselves as well.

It turned out that the contractor actually did not have adequate liability or worker’s compensation insurance and I was held liable for all the damage, medical expenses and even their lost wages! No matter how much I fumed and ranted, I had to pay out a huge sum to cover everything.

The renowned kitchen remodeling contractors in Los Angeles, California, the RAP Construction Group came with exceptional testimonials, but I was once bitten twice shy. I carefully went over their insurance policy details and verified that all the coverage was adequate.

And after many a remodeling projects, till date I have not encountered a single issue with the remodeling company. Their workers are well-trained, insured and any problem is dealt with properly without making me liable for anything! RAP Construction Group now continues to be my home remodeling contractor of choice since a number of years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment