Pages

Subscribe:

Blogger templates

Thursday 10 March 2016

Walk-In Shower In My Bathroom

I have always had a penchant for classy shower stalls. But my old, ramshackle of a house has only huge bathtubs and not a single shower anywhere. One fine day as I once again just about managed to keep my creaky bones from breaking all over the slippery bathtub, I finally decided to tear up the bathroom downstairs and get it remodeled to suit my tastes.

I called in the home remodeling experts - RAP Construction Group – for Los Angeles bathroom remodeling and clearly told them that I want to get rid of the mammoth bathtub and install a lovely glass cubicle instead. Even as I was berating the constant risk of getting in and out of the old tubs, the contractor introduced me to the new concept of walk-in showers and bathtubs!

He told me that the walk-in feature will allow easy access even while looking modern and elegant. Even a wheelchair can be rolled in and out easily if required.

I agreed that doing away with the step-in concept would make life easy for my aging body and we even decided to have a built-in seat as my wife preferred to sit while bathing.

The contractor assured me that it will be easier to clean and doesn’t allow water to clog along the edges either.

We tossed around some more ideas before deciding to go ahead with the plan, and my new bathroom was ready inside of a month. The job was well-executed without any major hang-ups and the best part is that the workers never made the room or house messy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment