Pages

Subscribe:

Blogger templates

Friday 20 May 2016

Professioanl Assistance to Bathroom Remodelling in Los Angeles

I started renovating my upstairs bathroom early last year. It started off as a simple project as all we wanted to do was replace the tiles – many of the tiles had cracked and the caulking worn out.

I was pretty gung-ho about the project and sure I could handle it by myself over a long weekend. But while we were picking out the tile design, we just couldn’t resist replacing the windows as well. I really wanted energy-efficient options as the existing ones always let in cold drafts during the winter months.

One thing just led to the other and the wife was soon hooked on to a new sink with cabinets below them. She insisted that we desperately needed storage space in the bathroom. After that, replacing the shower cubicle with a latest jazzy model suddenly seemed to become imperative. This was followed by new faucets, towel rods and what not.

Whew! How was I going to manage all this work that was literally growing on to me? We tried doing the best we could, but between tugging out the tiles and changing the sink, I somehow managed to burst a pipeline! Needless to say, the bathroom was a big mess and beyond my simple skills.

We had no choice but to turn to the professionals and called in the renowned home remodeling contractors for bathroom remodeling in Los Angeles, California, RAP Construction Group. The technician took one look and got the gist of what was going on. Yet, they never backed out and very soon got down to remodeling the bathroom to our specifications.

Believe it or not, we even managed to sneak in a few more changes will they were at it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment